After being nominated the person is not obliged to do anything more. They can simply take their award and run with it. However, I’m the type of person who loves to pay it forward and I’m going to follow the rules of joining in. What are the rules?
Display the Award on your Blog. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. Post 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About The Tailored Mama
- I have a lovely 4 month old daughter, who is my world.
- I could eat Mexican and Italian food everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired of it (though I'd be the size of a house)!
- I dip my oreos in water because I hate milk, but I love soggy oreos. (I know, I know).
- I have what I like to call a "small zoo", with two dogs and three cats.
- I love to crochet.
- I got married at age 18.
- I'm super outdoors-y!
And The Award Goes To…
- Slap Dash Mom
- Crunchy Nut(Meg)
- Fellowship of The Bloggers
- Shaneice at Hello Paper, I’m Pen
- Single Mother Ahoy!
- Coastal Kel
- Anti-Epic Rachel
- Managing: Life and Self
- Positive Kismet
So I only did 10, rather than 15, because I'm so new to blogging and don't have a very large network yet and am still discovering other blogs. I know there’s probably a few re-nominations in this list, so if you’ve already been given the award before that’s okay. I picked blogs that I enjoy reading and blogs that I don’t talk about on here as often. Thanks again to N.J. Ember for the nomination!