Food Advertising by

Okay, okay. Admittedly, I'm jumping the gun on fall, especially being an Arizonan. It might not be fall yet, but for us living in the desert, it's monsoon season and the rain makes me crave soup! We're pretty much in toddler territory at this point which means 98% of my day is spent chasing or playing with my daughter, and the other 2% is trying to catch my breath and relax. It doesn't exactly allow for a lot of time to cook, unfortunately. I decided to put together a list of some yummy soups in preparation for fall and also to save my sanity (yay!) and decided to share them with you all. These are some of the best I found, and some of them are even a little "summer-y" so take that naysayers!

soup recipes

1. Roasted Carrot Apple Soup
2. Baja Chicken Soup
3. Potato Leek Soup
4. Tuscan Spinach and Bean Soup
5.Grilled Corn and Potato Chowder
6. Italian Meatball Tomato Soup
7. Summer Vegetable Corn Chowder
8. Summer Vegetable Minestrone
9. Potato, Fennel & Kale Soup
10. Slow Cooker Summer Chowder
11. Summer Gazpacho
12. Bacon Corn Chowder
13. Eggplant Vegetable Soup
14. Bean & Cheese Soup
15. Broccoli Chicken and Cheese Soup
16. Harvest Vegetable and Chicken Soup with Quinoa
17. Paleo Cream of Mushroom Soup
18. Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stew
19. Roasted Red Pepper Soup
20. Spicy Corn Chowder with Bacon
21. Mezzaluna Garden Soup
22. Roasted Pumpkin Apple Coconut Soup
23. Broccoli Cheese Soup [Panera Bread Copycat]
24. Cream of Asparagus Soup
25. Butternut Squash Bisque

7 thoughts on “25 Soup Recipes Perfect For Fall!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

%d bloggers like this: